Well TGIF and welcome May! Today I have a treat for me and for you. Because it was my birthday this week I decided to give myself a little Photo Finish holiday and bring you a guest posting instead. So this gorgeous photo has been kindly contributed by my good friend and photography partner Bia. She has a fabulous eye for capturing landscapes, streetscapes and architecture, and never misses an opportunity to have her camera out. This photo was taken a week ago in Elora, Ontario. Wouldn’t you just love to wander down this street and poke your head into all the little shops? This looks like the beginning of a perfect day to me. And if you like this photo you should head over to Bia’s instagram, browse through and then follow her for a steady stream of this kind of prettiness.
Thanks so much Bia. And thank you bloggy friends for coming by. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!
